Top 5 smartphones under 10000 in 2021
Welcome back, guys! We are back again with one more blog about the top 5 smartphones under the 10000 price range of 2021. This is actually part-II of my last article which I have already posted at the beginning of this year. In this article, I am going to tell you some of the best mobiles that you can buy in 2021. I categorized them with their processor, performance, camera quality, battery backup, built quality, and looks. Though these are all budget phones there is no compromise in delivering quality. Some of them are as good as luxurious phones. So let’s discuss them one by one.
Micromax IN 1
Surprisingly Micromax has done the job! In the list of top 5 smartphones under 10000 in 2021, we got the Micromax IN 1 (Proudly Indian) at the top position. The reason is not only because it’s an Indian brand but also it has some powerful features. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Helio G80 Processor
- USB type-C
The polycarbonate build features a smooth, textured finish on the rear, with an enormous ‘X’ shape within the middle. The performance of this mobile is above average in real. If you are a heavy gamer then this is not the phone for you. The phone runs on a full-stock Android platform which ensures you no unnecessary ads and memory loss. It supports 18W fast charging. In our test, it gave us a battery backup of one and half-day, which is very decent. The rear camera is decent where the front camera is average.
Realme Narzo 30A
In 2nd position, we got Realme Nazo 30A, which is a Chinese brand obviously and a sub-brand of OPPO. In every 2nd month, Realme introduces another mobile with a few changes to its predecessor. Let’s begin with its specifications.
- 13MP + 2MP Main Camera | 8MP Front Came
- 16.54 cm (6.51 inch) HD+ Display | Resolution 720 x 1600 Pixel
- 6000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge
- 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- MediaTek Helio G85 Processor
- USB type-C
Built quality is like a budget phone with a unibody plastic design. The phone has a textured design on its back. The phone may not impress you by its look but it can promise you for a long run. The battery is really a winner here. It took us almost 2 days to drain it completely. The camera was not that great practically. You can play all types of games with no major lags.
Laser Black, Laser Blue
It is the successor of Poco M2, which was a great phone. The Poco M3 has some improvements in the form of battery, camera, and ram. Though poco hs used a plastic body to M3, it feels solid enough. The back panel has some textured finish, which is not prone to fingerprint and gives a good grip. I must say, this is the Best smartphone under 10000 in 2021 so far. Let’s o through its features and specifications in detail.
- 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor
- weighs 197g
Redmi 9 Prime
- 13MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad rear camera | 8 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) FHD+ Display
- 4GB | 64GB | expandable up to 512GB
- Android v10 operating system with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 5020 mAh lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support
In our review we played PUBG for few minutes, it ran at HD graphics without any shutter lag. The camera quality could have been better but on this budget, it’s decent enough. The phone looks quite similar to Poco X2. The battery can last more than a day in moderate-heavy usage. I am totally satisfied with the phone’s performance.
Matte Black, Mint Green, Sunrise Flare
Samsung Galaxy M02s
Last but not the least, we found another budget smartphone from South Korean giant Samsung. The phone released in January 2021. It has some very good features, considering its brand and price.
- 13MP+2MP+2MP Triple rear camera | 5MP (F2.2) front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) PLS TFT LCD -HD+ resolution
- 4GB RAM | 64GB | expandable up to 1TB
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm SDM450- octa-core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
As per the review, the built quality is very good. Both rear and front cameras are capable of taking good photos in every lighting condition. Of course, you can play games as it has an octa-core processor, but don’t expect a premium type gaming experience.
Black, Blue, Red
So, these are the recommended top 5 smartphones under 10000 in 2021. There are many other options available in the market like Oppo A12, Tecno Pova, and many more. It is impossible to include all of them under this blog, so I tested a few of them and made this easy for you to decide by writing this. If you want to see some more mobiles under the same budget then you can check out my page “top 5 phones under 10k”.