top 5 mobiles under 10000 in 2021
The market is very much aggressive in terms of manufacturing mobiles. From cheap to premium there are all types of mobiles available in the market. But the major competition comes under the 10000 segment. In this budget regularly mobiles are releasing some are known and some are from unknown companies.
When most of the manufacturers are from china there are a few new releases from India too. Let’s discuss the top 5 mobiles under 10000 in 2021 in this blog.
In this segment, few phones are as good as some of the most premium phones in terms of performance and features. So let’s start exploring the top 5 mobiles under 10000 in 2021. Really there are some mobiles, you can’t even think about them years ago, but those are now under 10000. So let’s reveal them now.
1-Realme Narzo 20 A
The Realme has its own reputation for making very good looking and feature-oriented phones in less budget. Initially, it is a sub-brand of OPPO, now it is an independent brand. Some of its mobiles are of excellent quality and have a par on some of the premium phones. The recently launched Realme Narzo 20A has some finest features when it comes under 10000 budget. Let’s discuss some of its key features.
- It comes in 2 variants, one is 3GB RAM 32GB ROM and another is 4GB RAM 64GB ROM, memory can further be expanded Upto 256 GB.
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display.
- 12MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera.
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor. Which is a game-changer at this price.
- It has Realme UI with Android 10 OS.
- It weighs 198GM only.
Brand Warranty of 1 Year Available for Mobile and 6 Months for Accessories.
The Camera quality is average, but the processing speed is quite good in this budget.
Overall this phone is a very good option if you are looking for a performance-centric phone in a 10k budget.
Overall Ratings: 8/10
Colour Options: Glory Silver, Victory Blue
We have already discussed this phone separately at declared it as the best phone of 2020 under 10k, and it really deserves it. It is a power-packed phone and its features are really great considering its price.
It has 3 variants. You can check out our blog about Tecno POVA if you wish to know more about this beast.
Here we will discuss 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variant. Which is Expanded Upto 256 GB.
- It has a huge 17.27 cm (6.8 inches) HD+ Display.
- 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI Lens Quad Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera.
- It gets juice from a 6000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery.
- MediaTek Helio G80 Processor.
- HIOS OS.
The camera quality is not that impressive and the display is quite big if you are a 6″ mobile user.
Overall Ratings: 8.5/10
Colour Options: Dazzle Black, Magic Blue, Speed Purple
3-Infinix Hot 10
Infinix is a well-known brand for 3-4 years. It gives a lot of great features at a very affordable price range.
One of its recently launched mobiles has very impressive features.
- 17.22cm (6.78″)HD+ IPS Display.
- Helio G70 Processor.
- 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- XOS OS.
- 16MP+2MP+2MP+Low Light Sensor on Rear and 8MP Front Camera.
- 5200 mAh Li-Polymer Battery.
- Its weight around 204GMS.
1 Year on Handset and 6 Months on Accessories.
The phone performed very well when we tested it. It has a good camera and speed as well. Very good battery life.
Overall Ratings: 8.8/10
Colour Options: Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Obsidian Black, Ocean Wave
Here we got the world’s first customizable smartphone which is proudly introduced by an Indian brand LAVA.
It is for now exclusively available on its official website in 66 types of customization.
It has amazing features and built quality. You can customize your phone according to your requirement.
You can choose either a 13MP+2MP Rear Camera or a 13MP+5MP+2MP Rear camera.
Like this, you can choose Front camera, RAM, ROM, Storage, and color. I found the price of the 6GB RAM variant is only 10,999INR.
- It has a Mediatek Helio G35 Processor. (WHich is not that great)
- 6.5″, 20:9 Notch, HD+ IPS Display with 2.5D Curved Screen. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protected.
- Expandable memory upto 500GB.
- Phone weights only 190GMS.
- 1 Year Handset Warranty and 6 Months Warranty on Accessories.
Overall Ratings: 8/10
Colour options: Red, Blue
Price: Price varies according to your customization. ( Price Starts from 7,349INR )
Lava introduced another option called ZUp with this phone. In this, you can even exchange your phone
with a new one if you get bored of using the old one with a very minimum price.
This one is really the best phone under the 10k budget. I recommend this because this is the only phone which has an FHD display in this range and a powerful processor too. Let’s discuss it in brief.
- It has a very beautiful 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD.
- Helio G80 Processor.
- 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM and it can be expandable upto 512GB.
- 5000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
- 13MP+8MP+5MP+2MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera.
- It weighs only 198GMs.
- Supports fast charging.
Initially, its camera was very bad but after the OTA update now it is really good and capable of capturing excellent shots.
1 Year for Handset, 6 Months for Accessories.
Overall Ratings: 9/10
color options: Brick Red, Pitch Black, State Blue
And here we finished our discussion about the top 5 mobiles under 10000 in 2021. There are many more good options available under this highly competitive budget. Some of them are Realme Narzo 20, Poco C3, Micromax in 1B, Redmi 9 Prime, Tecno Spark 6 GO.
You can also check out our blog about the best budget mobile under 20k.
If you still have any doubts or questions then you can comment us below. Thank You.